Friday, January 10, 2014

Boxing Day Haul



I know this is a little late but all my items I bought online from Boxing Day have just arrived and I'm so happy so I thought I'd do a haul post! I was a little lazy to head down to the city or any Westfield shopping centres on Boxing Day because I know it would have been so packed and chaotic but I did manage to check out the sales at Werribee Plaza and bought a couple of things. Being the shopaholic that I am, I was a little disappointed with the lack of things I bought so I came home and surfed the web and found some really great deals without having to fight people for them so... yay! SCORE! In total, I scored 2 shorts, 2 muscle tanks, 2 crop tops, a pair of Jeffrey Campbells, and some jewellery from Lovisa.

Valleygirl Printed shorts & ICE Design Pom Pom shorts
Cotton On & ICE Design
 
Jeffrey Campbell Melina Boots 
These were selling for $160 on Urban Outfitters,
I bought them for $80 from Karmaloop.

Both crop tops from ICE Design

All accesories from Lovisa ranging from $3-$7

Safe to say, I'm a happy girl now! Did you guys get any good deals from the sales? Share them with me! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment